A man saying that entering his brother's house is forbidden for him as his mother is forbidden for him

Q: I have a maternal brother for whom I built a one-story house. When we came to settle our account, he owed me a sum of fifty-five thousand riyals. He asked me to reduce this amount, despite the fact that what he owed me is more than that. Accordingly, I deducted twenty thousand riyals, and thirty-five thousand riyals remained for him to pay. A year later, I claimed my money, but he said he owed me nothing.I have witnesses and documents proving my right. As a result, I told him that entering his house is forbidden for me as my mother is forbidden for me. I said it when I was extremely angry after he told me that he owed me nothing. Regardless of this, (Part No. 20; Page No. 307) I still visit him in his workshop and he is in excellent financial status. Currently, I am not and will not claim my money from him, but I would like to get out of the problem I am facing due to the prohibition that I have made for myself. I hope from Allah, then you, to provide me with a solution. I would like to stress the fact that what I said was in a fit of anger. May Allah preserve you.

A: You must offer Kaffarah (expiation) of an oath: free a bondsman; feed ten needy persons, half a Sa` (1 Sa`=3 kg. Approx.) of food each; or clothe them with one garment each. If you cannot afford it, you must fast for three days. After this, there is no harm on you to enter your brother's house, and it is permissible for you to offer the Kaffarah either before or after entering his house. Allah knows best. May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.