A husband sending for his wife to join him abroad

Q: I have been living in Saudi Arabia for one year and three months. I would like to send for my wife to come to Saudi Arabia where I would like to settle, but my mother, brothers, and relatives live in my country. Is it permissible for me to leave them there without visiting them? It should be noted that I write to them and send them as much money as I can. Also, many abominable acts and Bid`ahs (innovations in religion) are committed in my country; for example, the people there only offer the Maghrib (Sunset) and `Isha' (Night) Prayers in congregation. Please advise, may Allah reward you best.

A: Sending for your wife to come to you abroad has many benefits. There is no problem if you delay your visit to your mother and brothers as long as you send them letters and money. (Part No. 19; Page No. 269) May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.