A Muslim man marrying a Kafir

A: Firstly, if your wife does not perform Salah, you must divorce her, and Allah will compensate you with a better one. Your wife is considered a Murtad (apostate) for her abandoning Salah. Secondly, if your wife performs Salah, but she conducts herself in an unacceptable manner; such as leaving the house without your permission or displaying disobedience to your lawful commands, you should not divorce her. Rather, you should try to treat her kindly and consult each other to reform your life. You may seek help from one of her upright relatives or yours to advise and remind her to fear Allah. May Allah guide all Muslims to do that which He loves and that which pleases Him. (Part No. 18; Page No. 303) May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and Companions!