Deputized me according to a document

Q 1: Is it permissible to marry a woman living in a foreign country without her Waliy (a legal guardian representing the bride)? (Part No. 18; Page No. 152) Is the contract valid if the Ma'dhun (marriage registrant) concludes the contract upon her request? If she does not have a father, brother or parental uncle, who is to be her Waliy?

A: The woman who has no Waliy, or has one but is not available by any means, is to be given in marriage by the Ruler or his deputy, the judge. In this way, the contract would be valid. May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet, his family and Companions.