Vowing to perform Hajj on behalf of his deceased father but he was banned

Q 2: I said to myself, "If Allah wills, I will perform Hajj on behalf of my late father." However, the Ministry of Interior prevents those who performed Hajj from going to Hajj again except after five years. I am now staying here. I am afraid that I might go home before this period of time passes. What should I do?

A: You should fulfill your vow, even if after five years, as you did not specify a certain time for it.May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.