There is a legal guardian for inheritors who include underage persons but till now he has not divided the estate of their father

A: He should issue a document from the legal court to identify the heirs, then divide the inheritance according to this document. Moreover, he should give the adults and legally accountable people their portions, assign a guardian to keep the portion of the underage children and pay Zakah on their behalf every year.He should not donate money or pay Sadaqah from their money, but he should protect it until they become legally accountable and give it to them. If the deceased had a will within the limit of a third of his money after paying off his debts, if any, the will should be executed according to the legal rules. If you want to pay Sadaqah for his sake, there is nothing wrong in this if you pay it from your own money. (Part No. 11; Page No. 145) May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet, his family and Companions.