Reference in case of religious disagreement

A: If you have a question about any religious matter, you should ask the people of knowledge, as Allah says: So ask the people of the Scripture, if you do not know. If you are given a fatwa by someone whose knowledge and Taqwa (fear/wariness of offending Allah) you trust, then you have to adhere to that fatwa. It is not permissible for a person to ask a number of scholars so that he can choose the easiest Fatwa or whatever suits his desires or opinion.May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.