My grandparents have all passed

Q: I paid 3,000 Saudi Riyals from my own money to someone to perform Hajj on behalf of my sister who passed away a year ago. I asked Your Eminence whether it was permissible to perform Hajj on her behalf, and you replied in your letter no. 2/1374, dated 29/6/1403 A.H., that the Hajj should be performed from her own money. However, I had already paid the above-stated amount to the entrusted person, and he had already performed the Hajj on her behalf. I do not want to recover the money from her estate, as I would like to leave her money for her daughters. Is this permissible or not? Please advise.

A: If the case is as you mentioned, and you do not want to recover from her estate the money which you paid to have Hajj performed on her behalf and you would like to leave it for her daughters, that is an act of kindness and charity towards your sister and nieces, and may Allah reward you for it!May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.