I told my wife that I proposed

Q 1: A dispute arose between me and my husband and in a moment of anger I lost my temper and pronounced him unlawful for me, saying, "I will treat you as my father until the Day of Resurrection." I repeated this several times. I hope you can guide me concerning what I should do. Should I ask for divorce? I am confused.

A 1: You must offer Kaffarah (expiation) for regarding your husband as prohibited to you as your father. The Kaffarah is to feed ten needy persons, each with 1.5 kg of food or to clothe them each with a garment, or to free a believing slave. If you cannot afford any of these options, you should fast for three days. Your husband is not prohibited for you, and you must repent to Allah, as a Muslim is not permitted to make unlawful what Allah has made lawful. Q 2: I gave my sister-in-law a three-thousand riyal gold set as a gift. (Part No. 23; Page No. 190) I swore not to take it back. I repeated my oath and said to confirm my oath, "May Allah separate between me and my son if it is given back to me." She took the gift for a day and sent it back through her mother and traveled. What should I do? A 2: If the gift you swore not to take back is given back to you, you should make Kaffarah for the oath you broke. The Kaffarah is as detailed in the answer to the first question. There is nothing wrong with taking it back, for you have not demanded it, rather it was returned to you. You should repent to Allah for the Du`a' (supplication) you made against yourself, for it is not permissible for you to invoke evil upon yourself or others.May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.