Hating to confront a brother and talking to someone else to advise him

Q 4: If you see some behaviors of a Muslim brother which you do not approve of and he wrongs you, but you do not want to face him, so you complain to another person by telling him about the faults of this Muslim brother in order that he may give him advice not to wrong you again; is such speech in his absence considered Ghibah (backbiting)?

A: If the case is as you have mentioned, this will not be considered Ghibah.May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.