When a minor becomes a Mukallaf

A: The questioner should visit the judge in his area so that the latter (Part No. 14; Page No. 219) may give him guardianship of his nephews if the uncle is qualified to fulfill that role. Consequently, the Eminent judge will guide him as to what he should do from the Shar` (Islamic law) view point regarding maintaining and promoting their wealth as well as the permission for the guardian to live with them and eat from their money according to what is acceptable. May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.