ladangtoto link alternatif k86toto login pragmatic play ladangtoto slot thailand mahjong login k86sport tok99toto login ladangtoto login slot thailand Being in Khulwah with the divorcee-Wisdom behind granting the right to initiate Talaq to men

Being in Khulwah with the divorcee

Q: If a man divorces his wife, does he have the right to visit his ex-wife if their children live with her? Can he go to visit his children and reassure himself about them? During the visit, is it permissible for his ex-wife to sit in the same room with him if their children are present?

A: When a man divorces his wife irrevocably or revocably and she has completed her ‘Iddah (woman’s prescribed waiting period after divorce or widowhood), the man becomes an Ajnaby (a man other than a husband or unmarriageable male relatives) to her like any other man. Accordingly, it is not permissible for him to be in Khulwah (being alone with a member of the opposite sex) with her, but it is not Haram (prohibited) for him to talk to her or to meet with her in a place in the presence of her Mahrams (spouse or unmarriageable relatives). May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.