A woman who has not performed Hajj

Q: Someone who lives in Africa wants to appoint a proxy to perform Hajj on behalf of their mother. Should they pay the proxy the expenses usually paid for the journey from Africa to Makkah? Is it permissible for them to reduce these expenses?

A: It is permissible for the person mentioned in the question to appoint a trustworthy person who lives in Makkah or anywhere else to perform Hajj on behalf of their mother, if she is dead or incapable of performing Hajj herself due to old age or an incurable disease, for a large, small, or no fee.May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.