A wife stipulating remaining at her town

A: If the case is as you mentioned, it will be your right to stay at your village and adhere to the condition you and your husband agreed upon. You can prove this condition through the court. As for your marital rights and Nafaqah (obligatory financial support), you can refer to the competent court. May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.