Wishing to bring his wife to live with him in a country while his parents are in another

Q: My parents are elderly and live in Sudan with my wife and daughters. I would like to bring my wife and daughters to live with me in Saudi Arabia, as I am entitled to do. If I bring them here, will I be considered negligent to my parents, (Part No. 25; Page No. 256) given that I can only travel to them once every two years. What should I do concerning my wife's lawful rights if she stays with my parents in Sudan? Is it enough to hire a maid for them instead of my wife to serve them? Please advise, may Allah bless you, protect you, grant you health and reward you.

A: If you provide a maid for your parents, there is no harm in bringing your wife and children to stay with you in shaa' Allah (if Allah wills). The aim will be achieved, which is taking care of your parents. May Allah enable you to take care of them more.May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.