Urinary incontinence. Now I cannot

Q: I am an eighty-eight years old man. My problem is that I suffer from urinary incontinence to the extent that urine leaks out without me feeling it. Please, Your Eminence, give me a Fatwa on whether I can give Sadaqah (voluntary charity) instead of offering Salah (Prayer). I am afraid my Salah is not valid, as I perform Wudu’ (ablution), then urine begins to leak out without me feeling it, and then I stand to offer Salah. Is there any kind of Sadaqah which makes up for Salah? What is it? How much is it? Is it paid in the form of money or other things of value? Please advise me, may Allah reward you.

(Part No. 5; Page No. 410)  A: All praise be to Allah Alone, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger, and his family and Companions. If the case is as you mentioned, you should perform Wudu’ for each Salah when its time is due and you intend to offer it. The dripping of urine while you are offering Salah does not invalidate your Salah because it is due to the illness you are suffering from. You do not have to pay Sadaqah, and it does not make up for Salah. You have to offer Salah in the way mentioned at the beginning of the answer.May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.