My wife and I live with my father

Q 2: I married one of my cousins, but she is still living in her father's house because we have not consummated our marriage yet. Is it permissible to offer Ud-hiyah (sacrificial animal offered by non-pilgrims) again after consummation?

A: Offering the Ud-hiyah does not depend on marriage or consummating marriage. It is permissible for a married or a single person to offer Ud-hiyah. It is sufficient to offer only one for you and your wife.