If an orphan reaches the age of

A: You should preserve the rights of your younger siblings if you are acting as their Shar`y (Islamic legal) guardian. Doing so includes fencing in their land that they inherited from their father if this is more likely to keep it. You should obtain a title for this land. May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.