Forgiving those who wrong you

A: anyone who has wronged his brother should free himself from this wrongful act in a noble way or reconcile with him for it. If this is not possible, then refer the complaint to the competent authority, be it the court or whatever. (Part No. 26; Page No. 142) May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.