A father asking his son for money to buy Khamr

A: If the matter is as you have mentioned that your father drinks Khamr and he has enough money to fulfill his needs, then behave kindly to him, and give him money in a way that does not leave you insolvent, and which he could not make use of that money to do anything Haram (prohibited). For example, you can give him a new garment, some food, house appliances, etc. You should also speak leniently and kindly to him, because Allah ordered us to show benevolence towards our parents. At the same time you should spare no effort in advising him to quit drinking alcohol and other Haram things that he does.May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.